Years of experience
- Raviraj Sdn Bhd (RRSB) was incorporated in 1991
- We are engaged in repacking, importing, exporting, contract repacking and distribution.
- RRSB distributes products under the brand name of Enrico’s, Hi Top Tea, Pancha, Keywee, Lif-on, SpiceVeg, Soyamate, Surabi & Adhistam.
- Enrico’s is an acronym for ‘ENRIch COmpany’.
- Our Products is currently servicing 5000 outlets nationwide. Our Head Office is located in Penang.
- We have branches in Perak Darul Ridzuan, Kelantan Darul Naim, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Johor Darul Ta’zim and Singapore to serve all our customers from North to South.
- We are currently expending our export business and are continuously looking for potential distributors and wholesalers around the world.
- ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFICATION
- ISO 22000:2005 CERTIFICATION
- HAS/1 HACCP CERTIFICATION
- HALAL CERTIFICATION
- MeSTI CERTIFICATION
- SUPERBRANDS CERTIFICATION
Then, Now & Forever. Enrico is the best. Their products are high in quality and trusted over the years by many..keep up the good job. All the best
Enrico's Pure Ghee is our choice for cooking delicious nasi beriani or nasi arab..we simply love the sweet aroma and taste from cooking with Enrico's Pure Ghee
I'm using Endrico's my kaapie mix with Endrico's milk powder. it's a super taste coffee....before I use to drink the other brand coffee. but the taste never impress me...so i change to my kaappe..it's the best ever... i start my day with my kaappe everyday...i love it...
I recommend Enrico's ghee because I'm. using it for 29 yrs.. I'm doing vegetarian catering and my food gets great taste with Enrico's ghee. In Tamil I can say "Aayiram sollungo.. Enrico's na Enrico's than". I make ghee Mysurpa with Enrico's ghee and it's taste so rich..
Masala Tea – The new favorite drink of Malaysia
Tea is the most widely consumed drink in the world. In fact, it has been found that the consumption of this aromatic beverage dates back to the 3rd century AD. In several countries such as India, China, and Japan, it is customary for people to offer tea to their guests. Thus, there is a rich […]
Why Is Ghee Good For Your Health? 7 Surprising Health Benefits of Ghee
Ghee is one of the most cherished foods in Ayurveda, it has unbelievable curing elements. From our main meals like rice and chapatti to desserts like laddoos, ghee is one of the main kitchen staples we are not ever getting enough of. But, is ghee good for you? Of course yes, ghee is the most […]
Ancient Medicine: Heal with Turmeric
In India, turmeric has been used as an Ayurvedic medicine since ancient times. It is a staple ingredient in Indian cuisine and is used to make a wide variety of dishes. This auspicious spice is also associated with good luck and applied on the skin of a couple before their marriage to ensure their skin […]